My friend and neighbour Aislinn has a blog called In Your Shoes. She borrows a pair of shoes and wears them for a day, then takes pictures and writes about her day and about the shoes. She usually writes about how the shoes feel on her feet, and about how she feels on the day that she wears them. Different shoes affect her day in different ways. For example, when she wore shoes with thin soles, she wanted to step on things with interesting textures. When she wore her friend's size 16 shoes, she said that her way of walking changed. One day, she came home and there was a package with a pair of shoes someone had sent from Pennsylvania! She wore them for a day and wrote about it.
I like Aislinn's blog. It's fun. She is a good writer, and she takes good pictures. I think you should check it out at adayinyourshoes.blogspot.com.
I like Aislinn's blog. It's fun. She is a good writer, and she takes good pictures. I think you should check it out at adayinyourshoes.blogspot.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment