I have another poem
Its called
It’s a wonderful Canada Day holiday
It’s such a wonderful day. A nice beautiful day was had.
It means so much to me.
It’s peaceful in Canada.
Terry Fox ran all over this country.
In a very special way, Canada is unique.
It’s landscape has a bunch of trees.
Canada has a lot of human rights.
And Canada has all kinds of people with different religious.
I was born in Canada, 46 years ago in a City called Guelph.
I think about Canada all the time.
I am very beautiful and handsome.
I am a famous Canadian.
I make people laugh and I make people cry.
If people are sad, I cheer them up.
I am always good to people.
Canada is the land of peace and quiet.
Douglas J Schneider
Its called
It’s a wonderful Canada Day holiday
It’s such a wonderful day. A nice beautiful day was had.
It means so much to me.
It’s peaceful in Canada.
Terry Fox ran all over this country.
In a very special way, Canada is unique.
It’s landscape has a bunch of trees.
Canada has a lot of human rights.
And Canada has all kinds of people with different religious.
I was born in Canada, 46 years ago in a City called Guelph.
I think about Canada all the time.
I am very beautiful and handsome.
I am a famous Canadian.
I make people laugh and I make people cry.
If people are sad, I cheer them up.
I am always good to people.
Canada is the land of peace and quiet.
Douglas J Schneider

No comments:
Post a Comment